The use of our basalt fibers in wide range of industries offers very attractive properties of the end product and improved efficiency in terms of chemical and vibration resistance, resistance to supreme temperatures and water absorption. The combination of pure basalt rock resources and sophisticated technological process of basalt fiber production at Mineral 7 results in pure fibers with constant specifications of the end product.
We are in a process of expanding our world wide network of distributors from various locations in order to fully satisfy the need of local businesses in their search for reliable product and partner. By buying directly from us, as a manufacturer we guarante you low priced high quality basalt fibers in order to stay competitive in your business.
Contact us for further information of how to become our distributor by sending your request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basalt fiber can be produced in variable length from 0,1 mm to 30 mm and diameter of 3 microns to 120 microns. Mineral 7 has developed basalt fiber as an supplement to reinforce concrete, asphalt, plastics, mineral mixtures etc., in order to achieve improved specifications of end product in terms of durability (increased by 500%), compressive strength (increased by 120%), waterproof (increased by 140%), cleavage strength (increased by 150%), frost resistance (increased by 170%), crack resistance (increased by 210%), tensile strength (increased by 240%), abrasion resistance (increased by 240%), impact strength (increased by 450%).
Fiberbas basalt fibers are non-carcionogenic and non-toxic, immune to nuclear radiation. Production capacity at Mineral 7 is 200 tons per month.
Product quality specification:
- Prefer Filament Tex: 54-330 at the first stage and 2400, 4800 Tex Prime fiber diameter: 9-
- 54% of nominal capacity of fiber with 9-13 microns
- 36% of capacity – fiber with 13-17 microns
- 10% of nominal capacity on chopped fiber
Our product’s advantages:
- Improved resistance to fracture
- Improved shock resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Radio transparency
- No corrosion
- High adhesion to the cement matrix
- Optimized distribution of basalt elements in 3D mixture
- Equal specification parameters for identical products
- Environment friendly
- High frost and heat resistance
- Resistance to chemicals and aggressive environment
- Resistance to sea water