|1||The estimated range of CBF produced:
– Roving linear density of from 70 to 4800 tex, filament diameter of 9-18 microns;
– Fiber (chopped strands), fiber diameter 13-20 micrometers, length of the interval of 5-75 mm.
|2||Detailed specifications of each type of CBF:
Table 1 – Physical and mechanical properties of the roving
|3||The annual production of each type of CBF:
total – 1,500 tons per year of CBF, including
– Roving linear density of from 70 to 4800 tex – 1400 tons
– Fiber (cutting waste and underwinding) – 100 tons per year
|4||A detailed list of equipment for the production of each type of CBFThis output is achieved in post six gas bath type melting furnaces BMT-1500 with capacity of 1000 – 1500 tons / year each and a pilot production unit type BMT-150 capacity of 140 tons / year.For all products, on the first stage (getting integrated elementary basalt fiber – packing with a thread), the equipment is the same and includes:1. furnace construction (gas furnace melting bath type, area of service, the system harnesses the “gas-to-air” system for control and automation, heat exchangers, loading and dispensing device);
2. Electrically feeder system (drain pipe and bushing);
3. The sizing device;
4. a winding machine;
5. chamber has dried.
For the production of basalt rovings (various tex) apply doubling machines brand DS35EE with the creel.
Basalt fiber produced by wheelhouse machines that can process waste prior processing.
|5||Table 2 – Primary and auxiliary equipment
|6||The composition of buildings, facilities and infrastructure equipment:1. The total area of the production facilities, under the projected production should not be less than 1700 m2, including:- Plot furnace units – 250 – 300 m2;- The drying section, and the assembling of the twist yarn – 150 – 300 m2;
– Site preparation lubricant – ≈ 150 m 2;
– Site preparation of the raw materials – ≈ 300 m 2;
– Finished goods warehouse and packing area – ≈ 400-600 m2.
– Workshop space for installation and
storage of precious metals ≈ 100 m 2;
– Laboratory ≈ 50 m 2;
– utility-storage facilities ≈ 100 m2.
2. Administrative building – two-storey premises with a total area of 200 m2.
Room height oven units of at least 8 m to the ceiling trusses, in all other areas not more than 6 meters.
|7||Basic materials and energy for the year